Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Example of ordering a meal (2)

Waitress   : What would you like to order?

Customer : I 'll have the fried chicken.

Waitress   : Would you like rice or potatoes?

Customer : Potatoes, please.

Waitress   : What kind of potatoes would you like ?
                  Mashed, baked, or french fries?

Customer : I'd  like mashed potatoes.

Waitress   : OK. And would  you like anything to drink?

Customer : I guess I 'll  have a cup of coffee.

Waitress   : Would you like  anything else?

Customer : No, that will be all for now, thanks.

Later

Waitress   : Would you like  dessert?

Customer : Yes, I'd like ice cream.

Waitress   : What flavor would you like?

Customer : Hmm. I'll  have chocolate, please.

Waitress   : OK. I'll bring it right away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment