Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 6, 2011

example of introducing yourself

Introducing yourself


Susan Bachtiar  : Hello, I'm Elizabeth Mandel

Chuck               : Hi! My name is Charles Chang. But please call me Chuck

Susan Bachtiar   : Nice to meet you, Chuck. You can call me Susan

Chuck                : Ok. What's your last name again?

Susan                 : Bachtiar

Chuck                : Where are you from?

Susan                 : I'm from Indonesia.

Chuck                : And what are you doing here?

Susan                 : I'm attending an English Conference. And how about you? Where are you from?

Chuck                : I'm from Singapore.

Susan                 : Are you attending the English Conference, too?

Chuck                : Yes, I am.

Susan                 : Well, nice meeting you Chuck.

Chuck                : Nice meeting you too, Susan.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily Speaking and Learning English

This blog is about Easily Speaking and Learning English. Our blog will help you learn to correctly speak English and improve your English Knowledge. There are English conversation practices, song lyrics and much more available.

See more at :
http://englishsword.blogspot.com

Post a Comment