Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Example of Talking About Movie

Greg    : James, Do you like watching a Movie?
James  : Yes, I like it a lot

Greg    : What kind of movie do you like?
James  : Well, I like action and Comedy movie
             I like them because they can lift up my energy and release my stress.

Greg   : Do you watch a DVD movie or in a Movie Theater?
James : Sometimes, I watch a DVD movie and sometimes in a movie theater. 

Greg   : How often do you buy a DVD movie?
James : I usually buy it once a week. But, if there is a good DVD movie, I always buy it.  

Greg   : And do you often go to the movie theater?
James : Not really? If there is a really good movie, I usually go and watch it with my friends.

Greg   : What are the best action and comedy movies you have ever wacthed?
James : Die Hard and Mr. Bean.
            And how about you, Greg? What kind of movie do you like?

Greg   : Well. My favorite is romantic movie because but sometimes I like horror, too.

James : Who's your favorite actor?
Greg   : Leonardo Dicaprio

James : Do you prefer watching it through DVD or in Movie theater?
Greg   : I prefer watching it in a movie theater.

James : So, Let's go to movie theater someday.
Greg   : That's a good idea. How about next week?

James : Yeah, that's fine.
Greg   : Ok, see next week, bye

James  : see you, too. bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment